Post 9 months after FUE Hair transplant.

Hi 28, had FUE 9 months ago of 2100 hair follicule .About 50 -60% Didn't fell off, stated growing right away.The rest fell within 45 days of surgery.Now i could see punching scares but hair not growing till date.Consuming Finasteride 1mg for 5 months (alternative days) & BIONA-E (Biotin 5 +Elemental copper 3 +Elemental selenium 65 MCG+Elemental zinc 22.5 +Methionine 40 MG+N-Acetylcysteine 50) for 5 months with Minoxidill 5% serum daily once. Is my hair dead in those area. Need Expert opinion.

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

9 months after a hair transplant

At nine months after a hair transplant you should see fully 80-90% of the growth from the procedure. IF you did not, go back to see your doctor

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

9 months post operative

You can still get some growth from the transplanted hair at 9 months, how much varies.  However around 12 months most of the transplanted hair is grown in.  I recommend following up with your transplant doctor.

Justin Misko, MD
Lincoln Hair Restoration Surgeon