Post Liposuction surgery. Any suggestions? (photos)

I have going gym for two and half years.but my nipples looked bloated.So I had my Liposuction surgery on 8th august 2016 to remove gland. When I wear my garment,my chest looks normal.after removing the garment,in some time my nipples looks bloated . I have attached my pics.How long will it take to get the proper chest Regards, Siva

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I appreciate your question. It will take up to 6 months for the swelling to resolve.  For some patients, longer.  I would recommend that you discuss your concerns with your surgeon.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Nipples swollen after gynecomastia surgery

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.You are still swollen. It will take six months for the swelling from surgery to subside and to see your final results. T Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS