My incisor has been broken (Photo)

My incisor has been broken in two parts Outer and inner... What to do Outer is shaking

Doctor Answers 1

Loose Tooth

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I would schedule an appointment with a dentist to have an xray and exam.  They can advise you at that time.  Good luck.  

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.