I have a scar on my forehead which is perhaps 10 yrs old. How do I get rid of it? (Photo)

Doctor Answers 1

Surgical scar revision and fractional laser

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would start with surgical scar revision followed by fractional lasers and ematrix RF to help reduce long term scarring.


Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.