I had orbit floor fracture six months back - sunken eye.

I had orbit floor fracture six months back there is no vision problem there is slightly double vision I did not perform surgery till, but eye went 2mm inside face looking is abnormal could you please suggest for this required surgeryery

Facial trauma

Orbital floor fractures can have the sequelae of sunken eye and double vision depending on how large or displaced they are. There are some advantages in early intervention and preventing those issues if operated early on. However, late intervention is still a reasonable and routine surgery for a facial reconstructive surgeon with access through the lower eyelid and lifting the orbital contents. This usually requires placement of an implant on the floor to prevent sinking of the contents again.