I need my eyelashes to be longer, stronger.. What else I can do to my eye lashes growth??

Latisse is AMAZING. Plus, its your own natural eyelashes that grow. It is a prescription so you will have to get it from a Dr. that carries it in their office. After 8-16 weeks you will see dramatic results of longer thicker and darker lashes. I use it and absolutely love it. Hope this helps! 

Silverdale Physician

Thank you for your question in regards to Latisse. Latisse is a remedy for thinning or inadequate eyelashes and is available only through a doctor's prescription. Latisse is proven to grow thicker, fuller, longer eyelashes after 16 weeks of use. Continued use is required because once the medication is stopped, your eyelashes will slowly go back to the way they were. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Latisse for lash growth

Thank you for your question. Latisse is a wonderful product to help with volume and length in lashes, it enhances your natural growth without the use of extensions. It is a prescription product so you will need to get it at a medical office. 

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Treatment options to improve eyelashes

I am uncertain if you have already used Latisse for your lashes or not.  If you have not, I would recommend using it, as it can produce longer and thicker eyelashes.  There is no other FDA approved treatment of which I am aware that you could use to produce these same results.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon