Do I have gynecomastia? (Photo)

My left chest is bigger than right side. my left chest is swollen near nipple side. When something touches accidentally, it pains little.

Determining If You Have Gynecomastia

According to official statistics, 36% of adult young men and 57% of older #adult men in the United States have this medical condition in one of the four grades.  About 200,000 to 3 million cases of #gynecomastia are being reported every single year. So if you have #breast #enlargement and you feel you're an exception, please understand that 1 in 3 young adult #men and 1 in 2 older adult men are just like you and have breast enlargement. 

There are three types of surgical treatment options available that treat gynecomastia. Your board-certified plastic surgeon will recommend the type best suited for you. The most important decision to be made before performing any surgical procedure is determining whether you are an ideal candidate. Weight, and more specifically body mass index (BMI), need to be considered when deciding.
Consulting with a board-certified plastic surgeon is highly suggested in order to determine if you are a surgery candidate and what treatments are best for you.

Do I have gynecomastia?

Thank you for the question. Accurate diagnosis would necessitate physical examination. It IS important to differentiate gynecomastia ( excess breast tissue) from lipomastia ( otherwise known as pseudo-gynecomastia or excess adipose tissue of chest wall). Treatment will differ depending on diagnosis. My best suggestion: seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with. You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

Gynecomastia

certainly looks it and listening to the story most people will say yes. Find yourself a good local board certified plastic surgeon.if this is of recent onset have you been taking steroids or over the counter bodybuilding supplements both of which can cause the problem.
if it comes to surgery this type of thing can readily be done with a tiny little mark inside the armpit and nothing more. Good luck with it.

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon