FUE after Four months. (photos)

Hi Doc, I had my transplant before 4 months, and still i was not able to see the growth which was expected in 4 months. I know it was too early to ask this question, but i need a sugesstion wheather i having the 4 months result. I can see only 10 to 15 percent of growth. Can you please suggest me. Do i need to take any separate diet or do i need to have PRP session. Doctor says that i have thin hair, i did 4200 grafts of implant. I have attached my photo for your reference.

Growth at 4 Months

No need to be worried yet. At 4 months many people don't see any growth. You should start seeing it happen in the next few months, but if by 8 months you haven't seen any progress you should start talking to your doctor about possible corrections that may need to be considered.

Santa Monica Hair Restoration Surgeon

It can take six to twelve month after a hair transplant surgery to see results. So after a few months, it may be too early to

It can take six to twelve month after a hair transplant surgery to see results.  So after a few months, it may be too early to tell.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

4 months after a hair transplant

At 4 months, some people have no growth. Wait another few months and by the 8th month you should see 80% of the growth out at 1 1/2 inch length

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

4 months post-op

You have answered your own question my friend - 4 months is too early to see growth post hair transplant.  You really need the full year.Incidentally, no one really knows if PRP speeds regrowth of grafts, and it might - but it is pretty well-established that finasteride and minoxidil DO speed regrowth - so you might try those first.Good luck!

Sara Wasserbauer, MD
Walnut Creek Hair Restoration Surgeon

Progress after 4 months for FUE procedure

ArulMohan,Thanks for the question. It is difficult to assess progress without the benefit of before photos. However, since you are noticing at least 10-15% growth, I would recommend that you not worry now. It is early and you are probably seeing some early growth at this 4 month stage. Let's re-visit at the one year mark!
Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD, FISHRS
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon