FUE after Four months. (photos)

Hi Doc, I had my transplant before 4 months, and still i was not able to see the growth which was expected in 4 months. I know it was too early to ask this question, but i need a sugesstion wheather i having the 4 months result. I can see only 10 to 15 percent of growth. Can you please suggest me. Do i need to take any separate diet or do i need to have PRP session. Doctor says that i have thin hair, i did 4200 grafts of implant. I have attached my photo for your reference.

It can take six to twelve month after a hair transplant surgery to see results. So after a few months, it may be too early to

It can take six to twelve month after a hair transplant surgery to see results.  So after a few months, it may be too early to tell.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

4 months after a hair transplant

At 4 months, some people have no growth. Wait another few months and by the 8th month you should see 80% of the growth out at 1 1/2 inch length

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

4 months post-op

You have answered your own question my friend - 4 months is too early to see growth post hair transplant.  You really need the full year.Incidentally, no one really knows if PRP speeds regrowth of grafts, and it might - but it is pretty well-established that finasteride and minoxidil DO speed regrowth - so you might try those first.Good luck!

Sara Wasserbauer, MD
Walnut Creek Hair Restoration Surgeon

Progress after 4 months for FUE procedure

ArulMohan,Thanks for the question. It is difficult to assess progress without the benefit of before photos. However, since you are noticing at least 10-15% growth, I would recommend that you not worry now. It is early and you are probably seeing some early growth at this 4 month stage. Let's re-visit at the one year mark!
Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon