Fighting hair loss for 7 yes now looking for permanent solution. (photos)

My hair is falling steadily from last week although my hair loss started 7 yr back.now i am 31 years old..no family history of baldness.Started with monoxil n finstride in begining ...at time I visit doctor and the gave some food supplement and it stopped falling. But this time it's not stopping what should I do?

Good Candidate for Hair Transplant

You appear to have class 5 male pattern balding. Of concern is rather acute recent hair loss. This should be investigated by a well qualified hair transplant surgeon or dermatologist. 

Seattle Hair Restoration Surgeon

FUE Hair Transplant and non surgical treatments

I strongly suggest that you get a consultation with a hair specialist as soon as possible. There are many treatments that can resolve your problem. Non Surgical treatments such as PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) and Laser Therapy can reduce the rate of hair loss and can be combined with the medication that you are already taking.You can consider a hair transplant and Follicular Micro Pigmentation to add thickness to the hair the area that is being affected.

William Yates, MD
Buffalo Grove Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss in male

At your age, a hair transplant would be an excellent option to put the hair back in the balding areas as shown in the video

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Laser Hair Restoration for Hair Loss

I would recommend consulting with your doctor to start with a blood test to check make sure there is no underlying cause for your hair loss.  If not, you may want to look into investing in a cold laser hair therapy that is FDA approved to stop the progression of hair loss.  The one that is really good and effective that I recommend to my patients is the LaserCap.  It is more on the higher price but it uses more effective lasers that yields better result in a shorter period of time.

David P. Melamed, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologist