I have unwanted hair in my face and body. Is laser hair removal best? How much does it cost?

Is laser treatment is secure and how long it take time . Laser treatment is 100℅ guaranteed for permanent hair removal

Is laser hair removal best? How much does it cost?

Hello, thank you for your question. Laser hair reduction is a very good option for any where on the body. It cannot be guaranteed 100%.  It is a significant reduction though. LHR is a series of treatments done 4-8 weeks apart depending on the area being treated. Pricing will vary from facility to facility and state to state. You can get pricing in your area by determining what area(s) you want treated. Sometimes, if it is multiple areas there can be package pricing.Good Luck!

Phoenix Dermatologic Surgeon