Can I able to build my body after Gynecomastia surgery?

I'm 19 yo . I have the problem of gynecomastia so I like to do surgery to make myself bold , but after the surgery would it be possible to build my body by working out on gym& fitness ?

Recovery after Gynecomastia

You can definitely work out after gynecomastia surgery, but you have to wait for your body to heal first. Generally, I recommend my patients to wait 4-6 weeks before returning to normal physical activities. Consult with your gynecomastia surgeon about their recovery plan for you.

Gym & Exercise After Gynecomastia Surgery

I recommend for my gynecomastia patients to start moving around once they up to it. Moderate walking around will help promote healing. Listen to your body, it will tell you if you are doing too much too soon. Do not return to strenuous activities or aerobic exercise for 4-6 weeks. If you want to know what activities are acceptable at any time during the healing process, please contact your surgeon directly to make sure that the appropriate amount of time has passed.