Breasts sagging; any treatments for this?

Iam 24yrs old, 68 kg, 155 cms, still single my breasts are little saggy can any one suggest any home made treatment for that.. and also i don't know my breasts size and how to say that A, B, C or D or DD in size... any measuring tape?? please suggest homemade treatment.....

Thank you for your question. Remember, it is best to be seen in person by a double-board-certified plastic surgeon for precise diagnosis and treatment.

Solutions for Sagging Breasts

A woman who’s had a pregnancy; her breasts have either just deflated, or the skin has been stretched from pregnancy, and or breastfeeding. They may be in a lower position than she would like. By doing the breast lift, we can tighten the breast, tighten the breast skin, and put it into a more youthful position.

The other category includes patients who have had weight loss through either diet or surgical procedure. Many women will have breast deflation with #weightloss leading to #drooping or #ptosis.

The third category include #DevelopmentalBreastProblems.  I see young women that come to the office, and the two breasts are very asymmetric. One breast is lower than the other. There may be differences in size. Or there are certain conditions such as #tuberous breast deformity, where the breast has a more unusual shape. It may be very narrow at the base on the chest. The whole breast can be very narrow. There are different variations but basically, this is a growth and development problem that creates a great deal of angst for a young woman.

A #mastopexy or breast lift operation is designed to improve the shape and position of the breast swithout reducing their size. It is used for #breasts which sag or droop (ptosis). Sagging of the breasts may occur with normal development for some women, or as part of the aging process. Pregnancy, breast-feeding and weight loss are other conditions which increase breast ptosis. Some patients will have a better shape to their breast such as increased superior fullness if an #implant is used at the time of mastopexy.  This is called an #Augmentation/Mastopexy.  The procedure can also be combined with a minor breast reduction to reduce the breast width if desired. The surgery will create an elevated, more youthful breast contour. Also, the procedure will create nipple and areolae of the desired size and at the correct height. 

#FatGrafting is another option to using #breastimplants and requires a small amount of liposuction to obtain the fat which is the prepared and transferred to the breast. 

A hybrid operation may use both an implant and fat to provide the best contours of the lifted breast.

Homemade treatment for sagging breasts??

I'm afraid I'm unaware of any type of non surgical way to correct sagging breasts other than wearing a well fitting supportive bra. Not knowing your breast size indicates to me that you don't wear one regularly. I strongly advise that you visit a local lingerie shop. Most of them will size you free of charge. But beware, they will often adjust your size to fit what they have available. So, make certain you get the initial torso measurement and initial cup size. For example: if they measure you as a 30D, they may want to fit you into a 32C because 30D are very hard to find. Don't settle for the 32C. It won't fit properly - even if they insist. Its worth investing in a well fitting bra for long term appropriate support. Gaining weight may also help camouflage saggy breasts, but is not recommended unless you are underweight. If you're a candidate, you may want to consider The Horndeski Method that lifts and reshapes breasts without implants and without the ugly vertical scar. The following is an example of THM without implants.

Best wishes and kind regards,

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Surgery options

Unfortunately there is nothing non surgical that will increase your breast size. If you ever get to a point where you do want to consider something like a breast lift/augmentation be sure to meet with a board certified plastic surgeon. 

Dean Vistnes, MD.

Vistnes Plastic Surgery

San Francisco Bay Area

#realself #breastaugmentation #breastlift #sagging #drdeanvistnes

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

There are rarely no proven home made therapies that have been proven to help with sagging breasts. Surgery is definetely an option but often the scarring is not acceptable when the sagging is mild. The best treatment that is available today which does not involve scarring is either fat augmentation or invasive radio frequency therapies 

All The Best!

Ajaya Kashyap, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation - Mastopexy

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to provide specific advice without a photo. In general, mastopexy (breast lift) surgery is the onlyway to correct sagging breasts. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss the specific details of the procedures. Ask to see before and after photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps!

Surgery is the only good answer and homemade surgery isn't a good idea. Otherwise good bras will have to do. See a surgical consultant to learn more about breast lifts. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Breast Sag

There is not a home cure or treatment that will fix breast sag. The only thing you can do is wear a bra that gives you lift and support. This will not eliminate breast sag, but might make you feel better about how you look in clothing. If you want a permanent solution, breast lift surgery or breast augmentation may be a good option. You will need to visit a board-certified plastic surgeon to be evaluated in person to find out which procedure is best for you. 

Sagging breast solution

Thanks for the question

Breast lift is the solution for sagging breast but I Recommend you to send your photos to us to give you the advice you need and want. 

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Thank you for your question.  The only effective method I am aware of to correct sagging of the breast is a surgical dermal mastectomy or breast lift.  If you are concerned about sagging please consult an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  For more information please read below: