Chemical Burn on Face

I was using the floor stipper at work when the hose came loose and hit my face as result my face fromt the nose down is red and puffy its been a few days and I havent seen a doctor is it nessary for me too? this is a recent picture

Doctor Answers 1

Chemical burn on face

YES!!! ASAP to make sure you will not have post burn scarring, de pigmentation, etc. Why wait??? Even go to an Urgent Care center at least!

From MIAMI Dr. B

Miami Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 174 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.