Is it normal for my breasts to ache 5 months after my breast augmentation? When will they look the more or less the same size?

I had 275cc silicone implants put in under the muscle in February and my breasts still ache every now and again. I am also concerned as my left breast is noticeably higher and fuller than my right. It also tends to stick out to the side a bit more, in terms of me being able to feel it against the inside of my left arm. I want to get back to me normal fitness regime but am worries that this may make it worse. Any advice would be most welcome, unfortunately I do not have a photo of them.

Breasts aching

If your breasts are aching and you feel one is high and tight, it might require an exam. Best of luck..

Breasts asymmetry

Dear Binks,
  It would have been very helpful for you to submit your front and side view pictures.
 In any event, from your description, it appears that you have developed severe capsule contractue with upward and side displacement of the implant.
 At 5 month after surgery, I doubt if implant's displacement massage will be able to help your situation. Most likely you will need , at best,  inferior and medial capsulotomy (scar release) and lateral capsulorrhaphy (internal bra ) . At worst, due to 'Biofilm' , capsulectomy(excision of scar) and replacement of implant.
  It is best for you (fincially) to return to your surgeon and resolve the problem. 
 Redo breasts augmentation are more complicated than just breasts augmentation, so make sure that your surgeon is experienced board certified who does lots of redo breast augmentation in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with nice cleavage, perky, symmetrical and natural looking. Also, check the reviews on 'Realself' for ratings and positive experience reports.
                              Dr Widder

Hard to answer this without preop photos and an in person exam. Just remember that no two breasts ever look the same or heal at the same rate. Having said that, if the left one seems to be sitting too high, best to consult with your operating surgeon. The left breast pocket may be slightly under or over dissected and this may be contributing to the look you are seeing. 

Breast pain and position issues 6 months post Breast Aug.......

It is entirely normal to have intermittent pains and aching throughout the first 6 months and even up to a year or more.  Position issues are fairly common.   They don't tend to get any better without treatment.  Discuss this with your surgeon.

Is it normal for my breasts to ache 5 months after my breast augmentation?

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear of your symptoms.  After 5 months most discomfort from a breast augmentation should have fully resolved but with both your pain and asymmetry I would recommend seeing your surgeon for an in-person evaluation and discussion of your results.