Are my breast dropping too quickly? (photos)

Couldn't be happier so far. I see most ladies on this site worried that there breast are too high and the swelling isn't going down Well mine is the opposite they seem to be healing quickly no pain, but the swelling is going down so quick will this mean they will be saggy Other people who have had it done have told me because I workout a lot and compete in Bikini muscle that my pec is used to being worked hard and recovering quicker I was a uk 34a I had 495cc silicone round and under the muscle

Drop & Fluff

Your breasts appear to be healing well. The entire drop & fluff process can take between 2-6 months and many factors contribute to your individual process.I recommend that you evaluate closer to 6 months post op and let your Plastic Surgeon know if you have any concerns.
All the best

Are my breast dropping too quickly?

Thank you for your question and photos!  You appear to be healing very well! Not everybody breast augmentation will have the same exact post operative course.  Many patients recover differently so it is completely normal to have improved swelling and settling implants this early on.  Continue to follow your surgeons post-operative regimen!  Best of Luck!
Dr. Tag

Breast descent

Your breasts do not look too low at least in the photo.  Best of luck with your results.  Time will tell how well they stay up.

Breast augmentation recovery

It appears you are doing well post surgery. Your implants look like they are in the right place and you should enjoy your new look. See your plastic surgeon if you would like to consider a breast lift. Of course a lift is a costly procedure in itself. Enjoy your new look...

Larry Weinstein, MD
Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Implants dropping quickly?

Thank you for your question and photos!
Congratulations on getting a breast augmentation and it is great to hear that you recovering well and are pleased with your results.
With regards to recovery, please know that it is a crucial part of getting the best results, and it should not be rushed nor underestimated. In fact, as a patient, you must diligently follow your surgeon’s instructions and take good care of yourself to ensure your body has sufficient time to heal and look its best.
The time required for recovery can depend on many factors including your pain tolerance, your healing abilities, the implant placement, and the type of work you do.
Majority of the patients are told to expect final results after 3-6 months for consistency. That being said, implants can drop and swelling can be reduced much quicker depending on the patient.
The best thing for you to do is to maintain follow-up visits with your surgeon. Their instructions should take precedence over all else you read here as they are better informed about your surgical details.
Hope this helps.

Martin Jugenburg, MD