2 days post op and I can feel the top of my implants. Is this normal?

I had revision surgery for capsular contracture 2 days ago. I now have teardrop textured over the muscle. I can feel the thick sides of the implants on the top sides of both breasts. Is this normal at this stage? The rest of the breasts feel normal

2 days post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards 

The ability to feel breast implants following an augmentation depends upon the amount of tissue covering the implants.  Since your implants were placed over the muscle, you may not have sufficient breast tissue covering the upper portions of the implants to prevent you from feeling the implants.  Be sure to follow-up with your surgeon and discuss your concerns.

Craig S. Rock, MD

Implants

Since you had implants placed above the muscle, you might not have enough tissue to camouflage them.  Best of luck.

Palpability of breast implant after revisionary breast surgery?

I am sorry to hear about the problems you have experienced. Yes, some palpability of the breast implant is likely normal. Of course, your plastic surgeon will always be your best resource when it comes to accurate assessment, advice, and/or meaningful reassurance. Best wishes for a complication free outcome that you will be very pleased with.