What do you recommend to get a more even eye and brow structure? (Photos)

I am a teenager and becoming a model I want to have more even eyes and eyebrows, i have tried makeup and eyelid tape but nothing seems to work the way i want it to. I have been very insecure about how uneven my eyes are. Please help, any input would be much appreciated.

Eyebrow position

No one has perfectly symmetric eyebrows unless they groom them.  No two sides of the face are exactly the same.

Perfect is the enemy of beautiful

Thanks for sharing your question. I can appreciate your concern.

I think you have beautiful features to your eyes. Do NOT do anything to them. It is unlikely to improve your beautiful eyes. Remember, you do not fix things that are not broken.

Wishing you the best in your journey

Creating even eye appearance.

There is no one who is perfectly symmetrical.  Your degree of asymmetry is minor so any correction would be subtle.  See a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options.  This small correction likely could be done with local anesthesia and a short recovery time.

Eyelid asymmetry

Everyone has minor asymmetries to their face and yours are pretty mild. As a model, I understand your desire for perfection though. I'd have to examine you personally, but options may include something as simple as Ultherapy to the right side where your eyelid is a little lower and the brow appears a little lower than the left. This can often improve the appearance of the eyelid show even though the treatment is on the forehead. Another option may be a right upper blepharoplasty to get that eyelid to have as much show as your left eyelid. See someone with extensive experience.

Andrew Campbell, M.D.

Facial Rejuvenation Specialist

Quintessa Aesthetic Centers

Andrew Campbell, MD
Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon

You have a trace of upper eyelid ptosis.

It is possible to have very precise eyelid surgery that will help you.  The challenge in my opinion is that the surgery you need is beyond the capabilities of the vast majority of eyelid surgeon.  In order to benefit from surgery, you need to find a surgeon who can deliver a very precise eyelid surgery result.