How do I get my saggy breasts to go firm and perky again without surgery?

I am 19 years old with a 3 year old son.

Adding Volume to Saggy Breasts

Thank you very much for your question. Unfortunately, the only way to add volume and shape to your chest will be through a breast augmentation. Sagging breasts will require a breast lift, or mastopexy. I recommend that you schedule an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon, at which time an in-person examination can be performed. An experienced surgeon will be able to fully explain all of your breast augmentation options.

Breast Augmentation

Typically, when a breast lift is required or a safe, permanent increase in breast size/firmness, only surgical options are reliable. I recommend that you meet with a board certified Plastic Surgeon who will examine you, discuss your aesthetic goals and make recommendations.
All the best

Lifting plus Implants

GreetingsThank you for your question. Surgery would be the only soluation that you might have at this point. Breast implants and lifting.Breast sagging that occurs with age, weight gaining or loss and pregnancy. This situation may cause aesthetic problems and lack of confidence. Breast lifting surgery is intended to correct sagging and providing a better position and firmness. Sagging can be fixed also by incisionless way of skin tightening, The Spider Web Aesthetics.  In the Spider Web Aesthetics, absorbable medical sutures are placed via very fine needles under the skin triggering the body itself to produce collagen and cell regeneration. The cell regeneration and collagen production results with tightening and regeneration of skin. The Spider Web Technique can also be combined with implants and autologous stem cell enriched fat transfer.vvvvvv  

Breast augmentation/lift

Thank you for your question.Without cosmetic surgery, there really is no other way to have “firmer” looking and feeling breasts. I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have an examination of your breasts done. At that point, the surgeon can recommend whether you need a breast lift, breast augmentation or both. At my office, we use Crisalix which is a virtual reality device that will allow you to view what your breasts would look like after a lift, or view different sizes of implants and pick which best suits your desires.  As the only board certified plastic surgeon in Pittsburgh offering this virtual reality imaging system, we have a 100% satisfaction rate.  Crisalix is truly a unique experience for our patients as they can view themselves using virtual reality goggles and can instantly visualize their own breasts changing in size and shape with all of the various brands, sizes and shapes of breast implants.  Thus, our patients leave the consultation feeling confident with the size of the implant they chose.  
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Sagging breasts

Hello. There is not a non-surgical option to correct sagging breasts and make them perky. Breast enhancement surgery by a board certified plastic surgeon is the ideal method to obtain your goals. 
Good luck

Thank you for your question. Only way to achieve your goal is breast lift and implant. I am not aware of any non surgical treatment to achieve your goal.

Significant weight gain or surgery are the only ways to fill up your breasts!

If your breasts are simply empty, then significant weight gain or a breast implant will help to fill them up. If they are just saggy but an OK size then a breast lift is needed to tighten the breasts envelope.  If they are empty and sagging, then a lift and an implant are necessary. Breast augmentation and mastopexy is a large part of plastic surgery simply because there is no non surgical fix for what you describe.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for consultation when you are ready. 

Melinda Haws, MD

Breast Lift

Surgery is the only way.  I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Saggy breasts

Unfortunately there is no way I know to fix your breasts without surgery to treat sagginess.  It might be done with limited incisions but you would have to be seen in person.

Saggy breasts

surgery is the only way to change the sagging breast into a firm and perky breast. Likely you will need an implant as well if you want them both firm and perky.