Will my Cheeks Ever Firm Up from Lipo? Will Cardio Exercise Make It Worse?

I am 6 wks post op chin Aug.Necklift w/lipo. My Doctor lipoed my cheeks without consent,inserted a lrg chin. I specifically said I did not want a lrg! It does not appear that I got a neck lift. The main problem that I am noticing is marionette flaps,& remaining neck sag.I know from a second opinion that now I need a lift, but can I have a smaller chin inserted and lift now or is it too soon? Can my chin be revised without causing witches chin I believe my DR put fat from my cheeks into my chin.

Cheeks firming after liposuction

in general, if the fat was removed from your cheeks, it is like letting air out of a balloon, the skin will loosen and usually will tighten a limited amount. I would say to give it about 6 months before anything is done to correct any issues so you can evaluate the degree of skin contraction. 

Cheeks firming after liposuction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}