Cheek Dents. What Are My Options? Cost Estimates? (photo)

hi im only 20 years old but i have cheek dents that im very self conscious about, i wondering if fillers such as juvederm would help or what your recommendations would be? how much do you think it would cost? i live in san diego thanks!

Doctor Answers 2


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}



In our practice we have Sculptra which is an injectable. Its injected sub what that does is fills you up, plumps you up. It repairs your own collagen and fills in your dents and as well as giving you more cheek bones. You should read about it. It last 2-3 years it’s a very good product.


Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Options for Cheek dents?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

There are several options to correct "dents" in your cheeks. Dermal fillers, Sculptra, or Fat grafting, which is more long lasting. The Dermal fillers are a safe,  less expensive way to try out the correction without a long term commitment. Juvederm is an excellent choice because it can last up to 1 year, yet it is reversible if you don't like it. Approx cost is $525. per 1 ml syringe. You will need to schedule a consultation with a qualified physician to discuss details and the best plan for your face and budget.

Sam Naficy, MD, FACS
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 231 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.