What do I need: Voluma, Radiesse, or Sculptra? (Photo)

Face needs help. Lost weight and face needs balance again. Have some juvaderm ultra plus already on left cheek only. I feel like my cheeks bunch up when smiling so I am confused on what to do now that won't add to a too full look. Also scared of lumps with Sculptra. Some have recommended voluma and others say NO voluma but Radiesse only on the cheekbone. I do not want to look more hollow than I am now. I need solid recommendations. This is my face and the weight loss has really unbalanced my face.

Volume Loss

I would use a combination of Voluma and Sculptra to have the best cosmetic results.  Voluma would give you an immediate lift and Sculptra would improve the overall hollowness in your face. Please consult an expert in volumizing fillers for the best cosmetic  results.  Best, Dr. Green

Facial Fillers

Congratulations on your weight loss. Unfortunately, as you are finding, it's not always kind to the face. I don't think that any one filler is going to fit your needs. You're really going to need a combination of fillers to treat the entire face -- what many call a "non-surgical facelift". For this, it's imperative that you be assessed in person. Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss your best options. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Facial Fullness with Fillers (Voluma, Radiesse), Sculptra, Implants, fat

Facial fullness and symmetry can be improved with well-placed fillers (Voluma, Radiesse, Perlane, Bellafill). Sculptra is a great alternative and helps rebuild collagen. I recommend getting a consultation with a facial contouring expert to go over best options. Best, Dr. Emer

Loss of overall facial volume - Sculptra is my choice

I think that all the areas of your face need more volume. I wouldn't concentrate just on the cheeks. To get a balanced appearance, Sculptra can be added to most areas. Since the change in mixing up of the Sculptra, bumps have significantly decreased. Go to an experienced physician for Sculptra. A trainer is even better. Sculptra takes about 3 sessions and gradually improves collagen in your face to replace lost volume.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

What do I need: Voluma, Radiesse, or Sculptra?

Thank you for sharing your question and series of photographs.  Though nothing replaces an in-person examination of your tissues, as well as a thorough discussion of your goal results it appears that you would best be treated with a combination of filler therapies.  Your JVD ultra plus on the left side has left to some imbalance in your facial symmetry as it appears to have been placed too far out to the side of your face, leading to a wider facial appearance and with greater volume than your right.  I favor Volume in the cheeks to obtain a nice, natural improvement in cheek projection and size.  As your overall facial shape is oval in nature adding volume to the lower face will be important to not leave you too slim and placement of Voluma and Sculptra into your jawline and "hollow" of the cheek can make a nice improvement.  See an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to discuss your goals.