Is it possible to do a specific pattern for scarring in the FUE hair transplant donor area?

The follicular unit extraction technique leaves a pattern of many small dotted scars. Typically, a large asymmetrical pattern is used. I think that for my specific case it might be more pleasing visually to have a more defined shape of the potential scar pattern. Thank you, Guy

You can discuss any special goals with your surgeon. FUE does leave scars and it can cause a diffuse pattern of scarring.

You can discuss any special goals with your surgeon.  FUE does leave scars and it can cause a diffuse pattern of scarring.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Question is not clear

When a hair transplant is done in the frontal area, the frontal hairline should be built so that it is completely normal looking. I always work this out with my patient's input when I perform a hair transplant

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon