What would be the most effective/natural-appearing treatment for tear troughs/under eye bags in a female in her 30s? (Photo)

I am in my 30s and have worsening under eye year troughs, puffy bags and fine wrinkles under the eyes. I have been researching lower lid blepharoplasty but I'm worried about the significant downtime. I've also seen some pictures where the tear troughs have remained which is what I think may be my main problem. Would a filler be appropriate? Or CO2 laser resurfacing? Does this tend to look natural? I am concerned about looking like I've had "work done," but would like to stop being asked if I'm tired.

Under eye bags

Given your photos, you probably would best benefit from a lower lid surgery (blepharoplasty).  Fillers are unlikely going to help given the amount of fat prominence you have. Best to see an eyelid surgeon.  Best of luck,

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

This needs surgical removal or fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP in combination for improvement.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Can soft tissue fillers camoflage puffy lower eyelids?

thank you for your question.  There are several reasons filler under the eyes.  Hollowness, another is to mask bulges, the third is to help improve fine lines and wrinkles, especially with smiling.  It is difficult to say with certainty whethers fillers alone will provide an optimal aesthetic outcome but it does appear that this may be the case.  You would likely require some treatment in the upper portion of the central face as well as the tear trough area.  I would recommend being injected by a physician who is highly skilled in the treatment of this area as proper administration of product in this region requires both knowledge and finesse.  Best of luck.

Brian Biesman, MD
Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Blepharoplasty with natural results for under eye bags

The best option to treat your under eye bags with lasting natural results is transconjunctival lower blepharoplasty with fat repositioning. It can be done under local anesthesia or conscious sedation. It is stitchless procedure with quick healing. See video and link below.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

First all your photos show you looking up.

This exaggerates the fullness of the lower eyelid by forcing the anterior orbital fat forward.  How you appear in normal, straight ahead gaze is much more important.  Unfortunately  you did not provide any views of this.  I suspect that you could avoid lower eyelid surgery and simply have under eye filler for this.  The key is to find a highly experiences injector for this treatment.  You are asking for someone to sculpt your face.  Who does this service makes all the difference.