Does anyone know what caused this? (photos)

What can I say ? I know your sick of me asking questions please forgive me. but I think you can understand by the looks of this photo. You can look bk on photos it's obvious I have a Cobra neck deformity now. In certain positions , I have this awful concaved area in my neck , I am currently. Having consultations with ,different PS and They are honest with me about my end esults. Does any one have in suggestions or know what was done to me ? Thank a you in advance.

Neck Deformity

I suggest you speak to your physician or see a neck surgeon for a second opinion.        Best, Dr. Emer.

What did your surgeon say

A cobra deformity can be caused by tissue excision. What kind of surgery did you have and what did your surgeon say?  It's best to ask your original surgeon.

Brian K. Machida, MD, FACS
Ontario Facial Plastic Surgeon

Neck defromity

From your photos your platysma muscles have separated and you have the 2 columns.The swelling in your lower neck is hard to explain and I assume you had surgery before.It would help to know what was done.The muscle bands can be corrected.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon