Should 500cc implant look this saggy in only 12 months? (photo)

I can't even tell I have implants. They have no roundness or firmness at all. They just flop all over the place. One is extremely lower than the other. This picture just blew me away!

Droopy breast?

From that photograph it is hard to tell what is factious from the tension in that garment. On the average, a large implant in a very saggy breast would fair better with a breast lift in addition to the implant.  Go back and visit your chosen plastic surgeon for opinions on revisions.  Good luck.

Droopy breast?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Breasts

Honestly, Without a fair amount more information it is impossible to say. Certainly this pretty much represents your final result so another evaluation by your surgeon and/or a second surgeon can provide you with better answers.

Breasts

Breast implants

It is always best to give more history to know a bit more about you. For instance, did you have a lot of weight loss?

Breast implants

Breast shape

your picture does show some sagging. it is always beneficial to see the before and after photos without clothing on. if the skin is too loose and not the right shape for you, then you could benefit from an uplift to reposition your tissue and improve your breast shape.

Breast shape

Should 500cc implants look this saggy in only 12 months?

Thank you for your question and photograph and I am sorry that your current results have not been what you anticipated. Without presurgery pictures to compare to you may have benefitted from a lift at the time of your implant placement to obtain the greatest degree of breast enhancement.  The good news is that this can still be done to lead to a rounder, more firm breast appearance and I would recommend discussing your results with your surgeon to reevaluate your preoperative plan. Hope this helps

Breast implants make you larger, but the rules of gravity still apply.

It is pretty tough to say anything definitive about your breasts from this one picture. We really need a before and after picture without clothes pushing on the breast.

in general, if your breasts are loose and sag before surgery (with your nipple below the inframammary fold,) then making them bigger without tightening the skin will only do just that, Make them bigger. And the bigger the implant, the more it will pull and stretch that skin. In skin that has already proven that it will stretch out even with a smaller breast, a large implant is going to really stretch it further.  

implants can offer some shaping to the breats, but mostly it is just making them bigger unless your skin is pretty tight to start with. And even with a combined breast lift, the bigger the implant, the more gravity will work against you.  

Please post better pictures and more doctors will be able to give you advice that applies directly to you.