I had a breast augmentation in March of 2015 and I don't think my boobs look right. What do you think? (Photo)

Results

Without more photos and your pre-op photos, hard to say, but if you have saline implants, it is possible that one has deflated. Regardless, schedule an appointment with your surgeon to be assessed in person and discuss your options. 
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Possible Deflation

Dear geb423,

It would be helpful to have more views with different vantage sites, but the asymmetry you are seeing leads me to agree with some of the others that if you have saline implants you may have a deflation. With your surgery only 10 months ago, certainly your surgeon is going to want to see you and review your concerns.

I hope this has been helpful.

Robert D. Wilcox, MD

Robert D. Wilcox, MD

Do "Boobs" Look Right?

Thank you for the question, and for sending the photo. While it would be helpful to have the pre-operative photos as well, it looks by this photo as if the left breast may be deflated. I would schedule a visit with your PS and have an examination to see if this has happened, or if there are options he/she would suggest in order to get more asymmetry.

Robert N. Young, MD, FACS
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question and photos.  Unfortunately it is difficult to assess the results of your breast augmentation because of your positioning in the photo.  Please be seen in person by your operating surgeon to determine if any sort of revision is warranted.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

10 months post op and I don't think my boobs look right. What do you think?

Thank you for your questions and photo.  It is very difficult to determine if you were able to achieve "the best" result from the limited photo provided.  If you have future questions, a pre-procedure photo as well as a comparable photo after your procedure in which you can entirely see both breasts would help the experts here to give you a fair evaluation.  I'm sorry to hear that you are not entirely satisfied with your result.  I would recommend that you discuss your concerns with your surgeon and potentially seek a second opinion consultation with another board certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss your options.  Best wishes!

Daniel Brown, MD, FACS
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetry after surgery

Hi.

Your photo is suboptimal, but you have significant asymmetry.  It appears that you have had a lift, with a BAM.  In addition to the nipples asymmetry, the shape and breast size is asymmetrical.  Your right breast implant looks as if it may not be inflated, but I can't tell for sure.

Return to your surgeon and calmly discuss your concerns and options. 

Good luck.

sek

I had a breast augmentation in March of 2015 and I don't think my boobs look right. What do you think?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation surgery. It is difficult to give you valuable advice based on the limited photograph. I would suggest that you followup with your plastic surgeon and discuss your questions/concerns in front of a full-length mirror. Best wishes.

Asymmetrical breast following augmentation

Thank you for your question and sharing your picture. You are correct. Your breasts look asymmetrical and should not appear  like this following breast augmentation surgery. There are many reasons for this, and the best way to have this evaluated is to return to your plastic surgeon and have to reassess the results.  If your original surgeon was not a board-certified plastic surgeon, I would suggest that you seek out a board-certified plastic surgeon to have your breast 

Perry Liu, MD

Concerned about breast augmentation results

Thank you for your picture. In my opinion, your breasts looked fairly flat. This may be due to the angle of your picture. You and your surgeon should have had a detailed discussion about your expectations.  If your expectations have not been met you need to revisit this with your surgeon and/or get second opinions from board-certified plastic surgeons. Best wishes.

Breast asymmetry after augmentation

I would suggest you see your plastic surgeon and discuss your concerns with him or her. There certainly appears to be asymmetry. It is important to know what your breasts looked like before by seeing the before photos,to evaluate the degree of asymmetry you had prior to your breast augmentation. Also, an in person examination would have to be performed to see of there is asymmetry between the pockets that can be corrected or if a lift has to be performed etc. Best of luck.

regards,
Dr. Ravi Somayazula