Can veneers be an option to fix my four crooked teeth? (Photo)

Looking to avoid orthodontics and am considering veneers to fix my four crooked front teeth. Please advise.

Veneers are an option #DrSoftTouch

Absolutely, porcelain veneers can be used to make crooked teeth straight. One of the benefits of veneers is that you would get perfectly straight teeth in just two visits rather than a year or more with orthodontics. The amount of veneers you would need depends on how widely you smile and what your goals are. In most cases, 8 or 10 veneers will achieve a beautiful complete result. I would recommend seeing an experienced cosmetic dentist for a veneer consult to determine your options. Good luck and I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.

Saint Louis Dentist

Veneers?

Veneers is certainly an option, but not your best option. A far better option would be orthodontics. You would have to over prepare two of the four teeth to do veneers and you would still have crooked lower front teeth.

Good luck!