Nose job and more (Photo)

I personally have a few things I want to change about myself&most defiantly will when ready -nose(too big&crooked, seeking a small feminine nose) -chin changes(to balance face) -fuller cheeks(seems down&sad) -lips(crooked&to small) -way to fix skin discoration&scars on face(safest way) Please let me know what procedures are needed and prices of each are to accomplish your opinion and my plan.What order should these be done in?I'm looking forward to this. Thanks.

Rhinoplasty and chin implant

A full set of facial photographs are required, especially from the side profile to determine if you are a candidate for a chin implant. The rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish narrowing the bulbous tip, narrowing the bridge, and shaving down dorsal hump. For more information  and many examples, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty and more

A full consultation will be able to address all of your concerns. As for your nose, you would certainly benefit from nasal bone narrowing and nasal tip refinement to create more harmony with the rest of your facial features. Best of luck to you. 

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty + Buccal Fat removal

Thank you for the pictures, but we need side view as well to properly evaluate your case. What I can see in your pictures is that you will benefit from a rhinoplasty to treat the tip and make it look more feminine, the rest of the nose I need the side view to answer. concerning the chin, the same problem, its impossible to evaluate it. About the cheeks, I do not think that fillers is the option, i donth think they are small, what i would recommend it a procedure called, Bichectomy, where we remove the buccal fat pads, so the cheeks get visible and get the contour you want. 

Please update your post with more pictures or send them to a few of us so we can make a real evaluation and give you a complete answer. 

Luis Eduardo Redondo, MD

Nose job

The changes you want for your nose involving a Rhinoplasty with filler or implants can be accomplished.

A Rhinoplasty can range from $6,800- $9,000

Cheek augmentation $5,500-$6,500

Cheek fillers (Juvederm or fat) $2,000-$2,500

Fred Suess, MD

Hello and thank you for your questions. It is possible to receive rhinoplasty for a smaller and more refined nose and a possible chin implant for a more feminine face. From the picture you provided, you are a very good candidate for rhinoplasty. Results vary and you should seek consultation from a board-certified surgeon in your area who specializes in rhinoplasty or have had extensive experience. I wish you the best of luck!

Peter Newen, MD

Rhinopasty +

A rhinoplasty to narrow , straighten and define your nose combined with a chin implant if that is necessary (difficult to tell with these pictures would make the most dramatic difference and feminize your facial features. I suggest you do this first and then re-evaluate your needs. Depending on exactly what will be necessary for your rhinoplasty surgery the cost will range between $9,000-12,000.

Rhinoplasty and chin implant for a more feminine and attractive appearance.

A rhinoplasty with hump removal, tip refinement, etc straightening of your nose and a chin implant would give you a more feminine and attractive appearance. See a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural noses based on his results.  Do not rely on imaging. 

Rhinoplasty and facial improvement

A rhinoplasty to narrow the tip would be helpful.  Laser and/or prescription skin care can help to reduce the pigment changes and scarring.  You may be a candidate for chin and/or cheek implants .  In-office computer imaging would help to determine the best course for you.  Best wishes.

David Alessi, MD

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. Cartilage grafts may also be used to help improve tip refinement. You may also benefit from fillers to accomplish your other goals.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Nose job and more

It would be helpful to have a profile view as well. From what you've submitted it appears that you have potential for a very elegant nose. Any other procedures would require an in person physical exam and possibly some facial bone X-rays. Once we have all of the information, and we clear on your goals a detailed surgical plan can be created.