Discolored skin. (photo)

I have a major problem with why skin and I need to fix it. I will do whatever possible to fix it. As you can see in the picture my checks are much whiter than the rest of my face. How can I fix this ? Is there anything over counter that can fix this or lasers of peels. If so please let me know.

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

Lasers, skin care, microneedling/PRP can give great outcomes for discoloration. I suggest seeing an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.