Discolored skin. (photo)

I have a major problem with why skin and I need to fix it. I will do whatever possible to fix it. As you can see in the picture my checks are much whiter than the rest of my face. How can I fix this ? Is there anything over counter that can fix this or lasers of peels. If so please let me know.

Doctor Answers 1

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Lasers, skin care, microneedling/PRP can give great outcomes for discoloration. I suggest seeing an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.