Do I have some form of breast deformity?

I am 20 years old and my breasts have always been very saggy and my nipples do not seem to be high enough. I would really like to know the best route to take to correct this problem.

Breast lift

Based on the information you provided a breast lift (mastopexy) would address the sagginess and will allow your physician to reposition your nipple. If you desire increased volume as well, a mastopexy can be combined with placement of implants. A proper examination by a board certified plastic surgeon is important to determine the best option for you. Good luck. James Lee

Montreal Plastic Surgeon

A breast lift or possibly implant surgery

The saggy look may be due to too much skin or not enough volume, or perhaps
a combination of the two. A breast lift or possibly implant surgery
would be be the direction to look. It would be something to discuss with
a Plastic Surgeon. You might even want to get a few opinions to make
sure you make the decision that's best for you.

Natural shape

Breasts come in different shapes and sizes. Your breasts are saggy, and this is totally normal and not a deformity. In fact, sagging breasts are actually the norm with age, weight fluctuations and following pregnancy. If this concerns you, a breast lift or mastopexy can help reshape your breasts to make them perkier.

Thank you for your question, and you are not alone. This is a common complaint. It is hard to tell specifically without photos and/or an in-person exam, but my guess would be that you would be a great candidate for a breast lift and/or augmentation. Wishing you the best.

Thank you for your question. Side and front view photos would be helpful, but per #description, In my opinion, you would likely benefit from a #breast #lift and #nipple #repositioning. You may also be a good #candidate for #breast #augmentation. I recommend that you receive face to face #evaluations from two or three #BoardCertifiedPlasticSurgeons. Discuss your desires and your #concerns. Do your homework by checking the physician #reviews from previous clients plus before and after #pictures. Best wishes!

Breasts augmentation with a lift

Dear Rl,
  Front and side view pictures would have been very helpful.
 From your description of your breasts, it appears that you have a very common condition, that occurs regardless of age - small saggy breasts.
  The best solution for your condition, that obviously makes you unhappy, is breasts augmentation with implants and mini lift or full lift . The extent of the lift procedure depends on the distance of the nipples from the crease.
  You have to realize that not all results are the same, because experience, skills and aesthetic eye are critical for good outcome. So, do your due diligence carefully and choose wisely..
  Always, consult with experienced board certified plastic surgeons who do lots of breasts augmentation with a lift, in accredited surgery center for your safety. Most importantly, check the before and after pictures in the photo gallery, to make sure that they are numerous, consistent and attractive with nice cleavage, perky, symmetrical and natural looking.
                                          Dr Widder

Breast Lift

A photo would be helpful, but based on your description a breast lift with be the most likely recommendation.  One thing to consider is if the nipple are lower that the crease under you breast.  If they are then lift.   In not sometimes a implant only if enough.  You need to consult with a plastic surgeon to determine what your are a candidate for and what would make your goals the breast.

Breast shape

Thanks for your question and interest into balancing your breasts to fit your desires. Every breast is uniquely different, and for that reason is difficult to answer your question without photos. However from your description it seems as though you may need some form of lift to move your nipples into a more appropriate position do your age and remove the exces skin. Seek a plastic surgeon who is a breast expert that can help you with this discussion. Best wishes.

A photo would be helpful. Based on your description you may have mammary ptosis or sagging of the breasts.

If you hasve ptosis a breast lift or dermal mastopexy may help. Please read below;

Needs a mastopexy

Without a photograph or an in person exam, it is difficult to make a recommendation.  Generally speaking, when there is excess skin laxity such as you have and the desire for a larger breast, a mastopexy with implants is the usual recommendation. Find a board certified plastic surgeon in your region for consultation. Best of luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS