Doc said I am not ready for eye lift, that laser is best option. Which laser works best to improve slightly sagging skin?

I have so far seen two plastic surgeons. One offers dot matrix laser for my undereyes (and full face), the other says erbium works just as well as CO 2 laser resurfacing. She said a lift would not help my puffiness but that laser could tighten that area. She said ultherapy is too much (and too costly) a gamble as it does not work for everyone, which is confirmed by reviews on here. Any helpful input on which offers optimal tightening, erbium, dot matrix, or ulthera?

Skin tightening options

This is an extremely difficult question to answer without the benefit of detailed photographs. The best solution for an individual will depend on age, skin type and thickness, history of sun exposure, amount of skin laxity and the distribution of subcutaneous fat - among other considerations. I can, however, offer a few general opinions.  In has been my personal experience that CO2  is somewhat more tightening than Erbium. Also, from what I have seen, the amount of skin tightening provided by Ulthera does not justify either the discomfort nor the expense of the procedure. 

I would suggest that you add radiofrequency (RF) skin tightening to your list of considerations. RF devices such as Fractora heat the skin at the surface and well below the surface to affect greater skin tightening. ThermiTIght RF and the Precision Laser (1440nm) are novel, minimally invasive technologies that are small enough to be gently inserted below the surface of the skin to "tighten from within".  Both of these devices offer skin tightening that appears superior to what can be accomplished with either the CO2 or Erbium lasers. And this is only a partial list. I suggest that you consult a physician that can offer both surgical options and a wide range of the latest laser, RF and light based technologies. I hope this helps. Best wishes.

Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon