39 year old white male looking for BBL or fat transfer also neck fat removed help needed! (photos)

Just starting to inquire about fat transfer or bbl

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely. A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.Thank you for your question .

#BBL #Brazilianbuttlift #Fattransfer

Hello rajhairme, Thank you for your excellent question! The best way to get an answer is to have a consult in person with a board certified plastic surgeon. In general what to look for are the following:  *Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery -- The gold star symbol  *A member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) -- The circle symbol  *A member of the ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) -- the Queen Nefertitti symbol with a Triangle  Be sure to disclose your entire medical history to both your plastic surgeon and your anesthesia provider.  Feel free to contact our office, it would be our pleasure to answer your questions in person.  My very best, Brian S. Coan, MD, FACS

Brian Coan, MD, FACS
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

BBL

If you need to find someone in your area who performs this, then I suggest going to the ASPS or ASAPS websites to find someone in your area.

39 year old white male looking for BBL or fat transfer also neck fat removed help needed!

Additional pictures or a consultation would be needed to make helpful recommendations.