Day day 10 after Halo - what is all these broken capillaries and red areas? Is this permanent? (photos)

Please help? The dr says I am fine but these are not going away???? Next to my nose and forehead??

That will heal up

Thanks for the great question and the photos. Because the skin on the forehead is a little bit thinner and it doesn't have the same number of glands as the rest of the face, it typically can take a little bit longer to heal up. I have seen the same things in many of my patients. Continue to use moisturizer on that skin and it will heal up.  Remember it can take up to 12 weeks to see the final results from your Halo so be patient! Best of luck and your skin looks great!

~Dr. Sieber