Day 4 after having the Halo and BBL done: I am concerned that something is wrong? (photos)

Skin looks as expected

Thanks for the question and the photos. Your skin looks exactly like it should after a halo treatment. Those little spots all over your face are the pockets of pigment which where damaged by the treatment. Over the last few days your skin probably become more bronze as the pigment worked its way to the surface, it will then start to flake off. Keep you skin moisturized and you should have an uneventful recovery. If you have specific concerns, go back and talk to the provider who treated you. Best of luck!

~Dr. Sieber

Skin looks as expected

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

~Dr. Sieber

Don't Worry!

This is a typical appearance for a 3-4 day post halo treatment. It's important to continue to moisturize your skin and to protect it from sun exposure. It looks like there is a lot of sun where you live. I would recommend a large hat and large sunglasses. There are several post laser makeup with sunscreen that would be useful in the post-recovery stage. In the next few days, you skin exfoliate all the death skin and pigment. I would expect you to have a great result based on the pictures. 
Best, Dr. RG

Don't Worry!

Best, Dr. RG

Halo recovery

This is what Halo patients look like around day 4. All of the tiny brown spots will flake off on its own. Do not exfoliate the recovery. As it flakes off, it may feel really itchy which is normal. Keep moisturizing your whole face and protect your skin when you go outside. Since you live in Texas,  if your face is still pink underneath definitely protect your skin with sunblocks and hats if you can.

Halo recovery