14 days post Halo; worst experience ever! My forehead is cut up still. They say I had contact dermatitis? (Photos)

Will my forehead heal? I have posted several photos of this ordeal. Currently on 60 mg of prednisone and tapering down after 5 days. I apparently had contact dermatitis?? I still am itchy and red and my forehead has broke blood vessels. 14 days later? What happened.

Should heal without any problems

Thanks for the question and the photos. I'm sorry your frustrated with your experience. It's not uncommon for people to have some areas on the forehead which take a little bit longer to heal. The forehead has thinner skin and doesn't heal at the same rate as the face. As long as the skin continues to improve a little each day you should be fine. If you have questions about your healing, definitely contact your physician. Hang in there!

~Dr. Sieber