I weigh 200 pounds what does my bmi need to be in order to receive a bbl I'm currently at 31.9

BMI and BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. I don't think there is set BMI; it is largely based on your skin and excess fat.  There are some people that are large framed and therefore carry a higher BMI.  I have included a video of a large frame BBL.  An in person consultation, is needed to make a final determination.   Photos are helpful to at least tell you Possibly Yes or Definitely No.  If weight loss was needed then I could give an estimate of how much weight loss was necessary.
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
#TopREALSELFDoctor
#CoreREALSELFDoctor
Butt Augmentation Specialist

BMI for BBL?

Thank you for your question. To reduce your risks during surgery and ensure optimal results your BMI should be under 30. The closer you are to your ideal weight before surgery the better your result will be. That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Hello Dear, thank you so much for your questions.Your BMI must be below 30, but first you will need an evaluation from a certified plastic surgeon.Best regards!

Ramon Morales, MD

BBL

Ideally you are better off with a BMI below 30 if possible. You are best to be seen in person. All the best.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon