Can I get better upper pole fullness with another lift and without changing my implants? (photos)

Can I get better upper pole fullness with another lift and without changing my implants? Love my size. I have 450cc cohesive silicone gel HP smooth. I had a full lift with implant exchange on 4/20. I want my nipples higher and more upper pole. Not sure if I'm being over critical of myself.

Lift and implants

I think that you have a nice result.  Everyone's breasts sit a bit differently on their chest based upon their anatomy.  Your nipples look in the right place.  Upper pole fullness may be created with larger diameter implants. Personally, I think you look nice and I wouldn't recommend anything at this point.

Another lift

in order to lift the nipples again you will need some version of a lift. In regards to upper pole fullness, best way would be to fat graft to just the superior/lateral areas to fill only those areas with volume and leave your current implants alone, which you should, you have a very nice result as you are. best of luck

High profile implants will not give you superior pole fullness

Thank you for your question and photographs. High profile implants are relatively narrow in diameter in order to provide more projection. As a result, they tend to look more round and don't fill the upper pole. Moderate plus profile implants tend to look more natural and do a better job of filling the upper pole. The only way to get the nipples higher is to repeat the lift. Simply elevating your implants to a higher position will not look good. Good luck. 

James McMahan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift with implants and fat transfer

Thank you for the question and photos. You have a great result. What's happened is the heavy implants are weighing down your breasts. You can get more upper pole fullness by combining a lift with fat grafting to the upper pole while keeping your implants. Fat is lighter than silicone so that shouldn't add too much weight to your breasts. 

Dr. Khuthaila 

Dana Khuthaila, MD, FACS

More upper pole fullness

Another lift may give you some added upper pole fullness. Another option that could work would be fat grafting to your upper polls to give you added volume with likely less of an invasive surgery. This could be done by itself or in combination with a lift. Good luck to you. 

Gaurav Bharti, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon