Best treatment for eyebrow that droops downward and inward? (Photo)

My right brow droops down so much, it makes me look angry and mean! For years, I've overcompensated by constantly lifting that brow myself, which is exhausting! The photo where I look angry is actually where I'm 100% relaxed. A board-certified facial surgeon recommended only Botox between my brows, which helped "push" my right one outwards to a more normal position, but it did nothing to lift it. Is there anything else I can do? Is Botox my only option, or is there a more permanent option?

Best treatment for eyebrow that droops downward and inward

Botox is the most conservative treatment for the corrugator frown lines in the forehead. If you have tried and failed Botox, consider a brow lift with surgical softening of the corrugator muscle for a permanent effect and lifting the eyebrows simultaneously. For more information and many examples of surgical brow lifts, please see the link and the video below 

Is a brow lift right for me?

Great question; thanks for sharing your photos.

Botox is a solution for softening "angry 11's". In your case, from the photos, you do appear to have gotten a pretty nice improvement of that concern. Botox generally lasts 3-4 months and then needs to be repeated to maintain the results - which is fine for many people in many situations. To get an actual lift, and a far more lasting improvement, you might want to consider a brow lift. In some brow lifts, not only is brow position lifted and balanced, but, the small frown muscles can also be partially uncoupled from the dermis of the brow to give additional smoothing and longevity to the results. I hope you find this helpful.