Is that a successful breast lift? (photos)

I had my surgery performed 6 month ago, my doctor did 375 cc implants and donut lift . Looking at my breast I see that the breast is fuller however I can not see much of the lift! After speaking with my doctor,he said that there is nothing he can do. I do not want more scars. I am very sad knowing that I paid for the extra procedure that had minimal outcome. So the question remains is that the best it can look or can another donut lift make it better! Thank you

Breast lift, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

To perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

You did not describe what type of lift you had done.  Other photos showing different views would be helpful.

You are a typical patient that doesn't(or didn't) have true nipple ptosis, more glandular(pseudootosis). With that in mind, you likely could have had just a properly sized/shaped implant placed and achieved the same/similar result. You clearly don't need more of a lift at this point(atleast without a vertical scar) as your nipples are already a little above the most projecting part of the implant. 

Breast lift

If you want a "perky" look, then you need more than a doughnut mastopexy. Often surgeons offer this procedure to patients in hopes of giving them what they want, without the scars of a standard lift, but if a perky look is what you want, then you will need a standard mastopexy with the scar around the nipple, down the middle, and across the bottom.

Good luck,

Unfortunately an additional donut lift will not make you better. The only way to further lift the breasts are with a vertical (lollipop) mastopexy, though that means a midline scar. If you want them lifted, you will need to accept more scarring. Best wishes.