What is the best skin lightening method for me? (photos)

I have attached a picture of me (see picture captioned "me with fake contact lenses"). My skin is even all throughout my body, I just want to lighten the entire skin to about Dita Von Teese's skin color (see attached photo captioned "my goal skin color"). I want the skin lightening to be permanent, not something you have to maintain like hydroquinone. What is my best treatment option with the lowest risks? Thank you.

Skin Tightening Devices -- I suggest Thermage first then with Venus Legacy To Maintain, Fillers, Clear + Brilliant, EclipseMicro

I suggest a combination approach.  For tightening both deep and superficial RF followed by laser treatments.  And for contouring, fillers to shape, lift and prevent aging.  I suggest a formal consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.