Can this scar/discoloration on my lip be removed? (Photo)

In 9th grade i bit my lip and it was healing fine and fading but then I starting to pick and bite at it and it got worse. I've been biting at it and peeling it off for over 2 years now. Im about to start my senior year of high school and im wondering what can be done to get rid of it. It used to be really hard and stidf compared to the rest of my lip and has gotten a bit better but it's still a different color: texture and is very noticeable

Can this scar/discoloration on my lip be removed

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs.  This irritation and blanching is a result of the continuous lip "trauma" from the biting and peeling and will likely resolve if you can refrain for a few months.  Hope this helps.