What is the best way to get rid of brown spots/areas on face?

I have some dark spots on my face from popping whiteheads in the past. Some are also sun spots. I started using tretinoin cream .1% and hydroquinone 4%, but i must have overdone the tretinoin(was using nightly) with hydroquinone in the morning because i ended up with a slight chemical burn on the right side of my face just under my lips and to the sides. it has healed now, but now i am left with darker skin in that area as well. what is the best way to get rid of all the dark spots?

Dark Scars on Face -- Clear + Brilliant or Venus VIVA, Microneedling/PRP, lightening cream

You often need a combination approach but a formal consultation is needed to determine what is best for your skin type.  Best, Dr. Emer.