Plastic surgeon cost for Brazilian Butt List and Calf Implants. How does it work?

Had a consultation for BBL and Calf implants. The PS is very well known and has 30 yrs. experience. He is VERY expensive. Would all the surgeons at his practice charge the same or is pricing dependent on the surgeon and their experience? Would the other surgeons at his practice with 7 yrs and 5 yrs experience charge the same or would they charge less? How does pricing work in this situation? The practice is well known and all the PS's have great reviews. Please advise,

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon