Is my nose to lifted and reduced because of my surgery or the bandage too tight around it?? (photos)

My rhinoplasty was yesterday, and my first impression was my nose tip was too reduced and lifted.Before,I already had a "good nose tip", it was already pointy, my surgeon liked my nose tip very much,like I had a natural graft.He said that he wouldn't change much of my nose tip(the main porpoise was to slim my bulbous nose),I was somewhat puzzled to see my nose tip too reduced, but I don't know now if it's because of the bandage around my nose tip(sometimes it feels it's too tight around it).

I understand your concern. However, one day post op is not enough time to allow post-operative swelling and inflammation to resolve. It frequently takes at least 6 months for the swelling to settle and sometimes more. The post-operative splint that was placed along the dorsum of the nose frequently does falsely Elevate the tip of the nose. One must wait at least a month to allow the tip to settle for the most part. I would be straightforward with your surgeon and tell him of your concerns. I am sure that he can work with you to alleviate your anxiety. I wish you the best.

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Early rhinoplasty

It is very VERY early still have the tape and bandage! To answer your question, it is likely a combination of early post op sweling as well as the tape holding the tip rotated.  Even the first few days the tip will be elevated as it settles down rather quickly and the swelling continues to drop over the next few weeks.  Once you see your surgeon to remove the bandages they will go over all of this with you.  You are going to do great! At this point, just remember to take it easy.  The recovery has just begun.  Enjoy your new nose!

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon