Nose crooked, columella off and swollen, pig nostrils. (photos)

I had open rhinoplasty just over 5 weeks ago implant inserted for bridge from an accident years back...the nose is puling to the left, still bulbous, and columella is not straight and nose looks like a pig from the front. Will the pig look correct itself when tip swelling and columella swelling go down? Could uneven swelling cause crooked nose?. It really looks like the swollen columella is making nose look like a pig. I haven't seen any improvement since surgery. Nervous this will not improve.

5 weeks post rhinoplasty

You will have to be patient with the results as swelling of the nose can last for a long time. You should also review things with your surgeon.

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD