How long does it take to get a response about your pre pics? (photos)

I sent in pre pics over 3 weeks ago and just wondering what could possibly be taking so long

Photos

You should go for a consultation in person. That is the best way to be evaluated for a BBL. Best of luck.

Body contouring

From your pictures it appears that you would benefit from liposuctioning with fat transfer to buttock and possible abdominoplasty at the same time or later date. Make sure to be evaluated by a board certified plastic surgeon to make sure you are safe for this procedure. 

Gaurav Bharti, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Tummy to go

I think you are a likely candidate for s BBL but may benefit from an abdominoplasty as well. If you aren't getting a response from your doctors office, it may be time to look elsewhere. 
Goid hunting!

Three weeks and no respibse

Not sure why it's taking the doctor's office so long to get back to you. If it's a particularly busy doctor's office, sometimes, unfortunately, things can fall through the cracks - it's possible that's what's happened to you.
That being said, your photos reveal a couple of different things. First, you have hanging abdominal wall skin and a convex appearance to the abdominal wall. That's a fairly typical appearance after childbirth or massive weight loss. Liposuction alone generally isn't enough to fix this, but in combination with a tummy tuck, can lead to a dramatically improved appearance. Second, you seem to have enough fat of the abdomen, back, love handles to improve the shape and size of your butt with BBL.
Hope this helps - Sam Jejurikar, MD

It should not take 3 weeks to get in contact with you to see if you a good candidate or not. At my practice it takes usually 24-48 hours. Based on your pictures You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift and in the future a abdominoplasty, Not in the same time It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck. When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts. choose one wisely.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Hi. I guess this depends on how responsive your surgeon's office is in addressing your needs. If you can't get a response in a 3 week period of time, just think about how slow that office will be in getting back to you if you have any post-op concerns..............just a thought. Our office policy is that once the photos are submitted, I personally review them and a response is sent back to the patient within 24-48 hours. Based on your photos, you are avery good candidate for a BBL. I would advise you to have a tummy tuck in the future.

I am certified but the American Board of Plastic Surgery and have practiced in the Miami area for the past 29 tears. As you we'll know, the South Florida area has become a hot bed for Brazilian Butt Lifts. Unfortunately, cosmetic surgery down here as also given rise to a number of mom and pop clinics who perform surgeries at unimaginable low prices. Buyer beware.

The key is............ does the surgeon have a keen sense of aesthetics? Can he/she create a shapely, attractive buttock or are they just technicians that wind up with large unshapely behinds? The same holds true for the liposuction portion of the procedure. Understand that liposuction whether SAL, PAL or UAL ( not including LAL because the fat obtained through this technique will not be useful) is not that technically challenging. However, the keen aesthetic eye will determine the eventual work of art.We are creators and have the ability to turn out beautiful works of art. Simply put................not all artists create quality work.

Always seek out the opinion of a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery with years of experience in liposuction and fat transfers . Furthermore request to see before and after photos of previous patients by that doctor....not a clinic or surgery center. Do your homework......research and verify the doctor's credentials. Have they had problems with the Board of Medicine, disciplinary or otherwise. Any law suits?

How about the center, clinic or facility? Are they accredited by a national organization or do they just have State approval. Understand that at the current time, there are three nationally recognized organizations responsible for the highest levels of patient safety, AAAASF, AAACH and JCHO. You owe it to yourself to position yourself for the best possible results but under the most stringent safety regulations.

How about anesthesia? Will you have a medical doctor certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology or a certified nurse anesthetist (CRNA)? Understand that there is no substitute for research. Cosmetic surgery, no matter how simple it may be to the patients, are invasive procedures and as such carry certain risks and complications.

In our office we use TouchMD which is a web based program in which patients have the ability to load their picture unto the program. We can accommodate patients from as far away as California. I then evaluate them and can actually draw on the picture to show a potential patient where the incisions would be located and how the procedure is to be realized. It's all done to comply with HIPPA which is the federal law that protects the patient's medical information. Look them up.

Give yourself the highest percentage of a sucssesful operation. Good luck, Dr. PG

This tummy has got to go.

A flat and well-toned abdomen is something many of us strive for through exercise and weight control however sometimes these methods cannot achieve our goals.

Even individuals of otherwise normal body weight and proportion can develop an abdomen that protrudes or is loose and sagging. The most common causes of this include heredity, multiple pregnancies, prior surgery, significant fluctuations in weight or congenital spine abnormalities that affect posture.

If you desire a tighter, flatter abdomen, then a tummy tuck could be appropriate to help achieve your goals. A tummy tuck removes excess fat and skin, and in some cases, can restore weakened or separated muscles. This creates an abdominal profile that is smoother and firmer, often enhancing your body image and confidence.

Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) is a surgical procedure to correct a protruding or loose, sagging abdomen. Areas to be treated may include the center of the abdomen or may extend to the entire area between the lower rib cage and pubic bone, as well as to the sides and back.

Abdominal contouring can be performed using a variety of techniques. When localized fat is the cause, abdominal contour surgery may be performed using only liposuction techniques. When excess fat is combined with loose, sagging skin and tissue, a tummy tuck removes unwanted fat, tissues and skin by excision.

Abdominal muscles that have weakened or separated, a condition called diastasis, can also be corrected with procedure.

Next step is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

-Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS, MBA
Weniger Plastic Surgery
(843) 757-0123