Lift with no implants? (photos)

Is it possible to create more fullness with a lift or internal lift possibly? I would like to avoid the implants. 32 b breastfed two kids and I have extra skin. Not to happy with the shape but ok with the size.

Fat grafting

You do not look as if you need a lift. Since your are opposed to implants, schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss fat grafting. It could deliver the extra volume that you desire, using your own fat. Although you don't look to have a lot of that either....
My best,
Dr. Sheila Nazarian
@drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Breast lift

Thank you for your question and photos.  You do not appear to be a candidate for a breast lift as you show no signs of ptosis (sagging).  However, you are at an excellent starting point for a breast augmentation.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss the possibilities for you.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Lift with no implants?

From your photos, I would agree with my colleagues, I believe you would be a better candidate for a breast augmentation, either with implants or free fat transfer, than with a breast lift.  Overall your breasts and nipples are in relatively good position.  A breast lift will not add significant fullness to the breasts.  Even a modest size implant would give you better upper pole fullness.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Lift with implants

Thank you for your question. This is a common concern, and unfortunately, having only a lift will not create more fullness. In many cases women feel that a lift makes them appear smaller and choose to have implants to regain the fullness in the upper pole of the breast as well as to create cleavage. Breast implants have been studied for many years and are a safe option for women. Good luck with your decision.

Lift?

from your photos your nipple areola complex is in good posiotion. You just have deflation of your breast. You require implants to fill out the skin envolope. A lift tightens the skin but does not give the volume you require.

Deborah Sillins, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Lift with no implants?

It appears that you have mild pseudoptosis from volume loss in the breasts.  This means nipple position is ok but the breast has bottomed out a little.  A breast lift would not help you since there is really no extra skin to tighten.  Breast augmentation with implants or possibly fat grafting would be two options to consider.

David F. Klein, MD
Concord Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

A breast lift elevate the nipple position and tighten the skin of the lower portion of the breast.  It will not change the upper pole fullness of the breast, that can only be achieved with an implant.  Good luck with your deicison.

Francis Johns, MD
Greensburg Plastic Surgeon

Lift with or without implants

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift with augmentation such as silicone implants, you will get very nice results, contact a board certified plastic surgeon, I recommend you soft cohesive silicone implants about 350 cc's you will look pretty and they will be perky.

Patients who goes to a consultation for drooping breasts (ptosis) or volume loss after pregnancy (pseudoptosis) almost always have one very important question. "Can my drooping be corrected with just implants or do I need a lift".

Implants alone will correct drooping when:
  1. Breast drooping is mild
  2. The nipple is still near the center breast and does not point downward
  3. There is some visible skin beneath the nipple/areola when looking at the breasts straight on.
  4. The patient is okay with being at least a cup size larger
A breast lift (with or without an implant) is better when:
  1. Breast drooping is moderate or severe
  2. The nipple is at the bottom of the breast or points downward
  3. There is no visible skin under the nipple/areola when looking at the breasts straight on.
  4. The patient is already a C or D cup breast size and doesn't want to be larger
  5. The areola is too large and the patient wants it reduced
I also show the patient photographs of a spectrum of breast scar present after a breast lift in order to check their tolerance for this scar. Most patients are surprised how little the scar shows and are okay with proceeding. If the patient really needs a breast lift, but is concerned about the scars, I will suggest they wait on surgery. In time the breast appearance problems will usually outweigh their concern about the scars.

I use implants in combination with a lift when:
  1. The patient wants to be larger in addition to being less droopy
  2. The patient desires to maintain projection and roundness of the breast mound
  3. The drooping is severe..... I recommend to see a board certified plastic surgeon for a personal evaluation and also to talk about your goals. Good luck :)

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Left versus implants.

Based on your photos.  It appears as if you really need volume added to her breasts as you do not have bad ptosis (sagging).  I am not sure a lift without implants will help you achieve your goals.  I would certainly recommend an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.

James Shoukas, MD
Lake Mary Plastic Surgeon

No lift

You would not be achieving much of a change with a lift and mostly adding scars to your breasts.  I would recommend volume, either implants or fat grafting.