What can be done to increase hips and buttock size for Trans Women?

I barely have any fat on me so is there any other option? I don't know how a fat transfer would work. I weigh 120 lbs, 5'7. I have a slim, feminine enough figure except for the midsection, which is far too square. Does any procedure exist that can cinch my waist, or alternatively expand my hips, besides fat transfer? I don't have any fat, really.

Brazilian butt lift and butt implants are your options

The truth is, a good number of patients who think they are too thin for Brazilian butt lift (buttock augmentation via fat transfer) are good candidates for this procedure, provided that their doctors use more donor sites, or areas where excess fats are collected through liposuction surgery. 

Sometimes, gaining a bit of weight can also help to make the procedure a viable option.

Another alternative is butt implants, which can only reshape the upper half of the buttocks.  For this reason, Brazilian butt lift has become my preferred choice because it can reshape the entire butt cheek and even the hips.

Furthermore, making the lower back and flank-hip region as donor sites allows me to further sculpt the body into a more feminine silhouette.

Make sure that you find a board-certified plastic surgeon (ABPS member) who performs buttock augmentation (via butt implant and Brazilian butt lift) on a regular basis--i.e., over a hundred surgeries every year. 

Good luck and best wishes. 

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Good luck and best wishes. 

Buttock Enhancement with Little Body Fat

For patients seeking buttock/hip enhance with minimal body fat Sculptra injections are a good option.  Two to three sessions lasting an hour can produce results lasting two to three years.  We have been injecting Sculptra into the face, neck and chest for years with an excellent safety profile. Buttock enhancement with Sculptra has resulted in positive outcomes.

Cinching the waist is much more challenging, not recommended due to the complications associated with the excision of the oblique muscles required. Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Increase buttck and hip size

Since you have no fat, for your buttock you would need to do a buttock implant. The only way to augment your hips is to make your lateral thighs and flanks smaller to accentuate your hips. There is always enough fat to do this. 

Increase buttck and hip size

BBL

If you are very early,  then you likely will not have enough fat for transfer.  You might benefit from implants. 

BBL