I was wondering what the pricing for a surgeon near Charlotte, nc is?

and also I wanted to know if it were better to fundraise money for FTM top surgery or the best ways to have the procedure sooner with payment plans through the facility or somewhere else?

Cost Information & Approximate Prices for FTM Top Surgery

Depending on the Top Surgery procedure and surgeon you choose, the #cost for your Top Surgery will vary. Typically, but not always, the #Keyhole and #Periareolar Top Surgery procedures are less expensive than the #Double Incision method, by as much as $2,000.00 USD. In general, the cost of FTM Top Surgery ranges from $3,500.00 - $9,000.00 USD. This may or may not include consultation fees. A down payment is usually #required to secure a surgery date. The amount of this down payment varies by surgeon but usually ranges between $500.00 - $2,000.00 and up to 50% of the total Top Surgery cost. Often there are #hidden fees in addition to the surgeon's fees. Such as the Anesthesiologist's fee, potentially facility fees, pathology fees and other medical test fees. It is important to gather all the cost information for Top Surgery from all of the surgeons you consult with. Additionally, you will also incur post-operative costs such as a medical compression vest, medications, paper tape, gauze, scar care and more.

It's best to begin by seeking a plastic surgeon with #board #certification and experience in this type of procedure. You should feel comfortable with your surgeon and his or her office staff. They should be open-minded regarding gender surgery. It’s important for your surgeon to have an aesthetic eye for body contouring, you should be comfortable with the surgical facility that your doctor uses and it should be certified. 

#FTM Chest Masculinization Surgery

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, FACS