I know you can't give me an exact price, but could you give me a general estimate on the cost of a quick lift in Charlotte, NC?

Hi, while it's tempting to shop for a facelift based upon price, the reality is that every facelift surgeon has a different aesthetic "eye" and will as such perform the facelift differently.  This makes it difficult to compare exactly what your are getting based upon price alone.  If jowls are present, in the face, this is an indication for some type of facelift.  The underlying SMAS layer, of the face, must be dissected, lifted, trimmed and re-sutured. The excess skin is then removed and the facelift incisions closed.

My most popular facelift is the minimally invasive, short incision facelift that has all the benefits of more invasive facelifts (traditional, mid-face and subperiosteal facelifts) but with these added benefits:

• very small incisions
  • minimal tissue dissection = less bruising and swelling = rapid recovery
  • can be performed in 90 minutes or less, with or without general anesthesia
  • no incisions within the hair = no hair loss
  • excess fat can be removed
  • excess skin removed
  • cheeks, chin and jaw line can be augmented with dermal fillers (I prefer Perlane) or facial implants
  • most patients fly back home to parts all over the world in as little as 3 days post-op
Hope this helps.

Cost of a Quick Lift?

The most important thing beforeĀ a facelift is to know the credentials of your physician, not price. Board certification in "Plastic Surgery or Facial Plastic Surgery" is important.

The most important question that you need to ask to really see if a physician is board certified to do a procedure is if they have "HOSPITAL PRIVILAGES" to do the same procedures that they are doing at their offices. ENT (ear, nose and throat) physicians, Facial Plastic Surgeon, and General Plastic Surgeons are the only ones that can categorically claim that they are certified to do Plastic Surgery of the face and neck including facelifts by the ABMS.

Hope this helps,
Dr. Gus Diaz
Double Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon.

Gustavo A. Diaz, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of a Quick Lift near Charlotte.

it is so hard to give prices over the internet as so much depends on where the procedure is performed, the type of anesthesia, and most especially the patient's own anatomy.  On RealSelf alone, I found that the "price" for this procedure is $2000 in Charlotte but is $8125 near me in St. Petersburg.  I do not believe these prices at either location.  Best to check with a highly rated surgeon in your area.

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon